Wednesday 28 December 2011

Watch this.. You will definitely share this..



ASSALAMUALAIKUM and HELLO Viewers, Readers..so long not updating my blog..*kinda lazy maybe*..anyway just wanna share; i scored straight A's for PMR and now i was called for the SBP (Sekolah Berasrama Penuh)..Alhamdulillah...the day after the result (Friday), got called from them..my friends been asking me how come i can get that fast and how to check in the internet.. so for my Junior Readers and my friends, i would love to share with u tip(s) to get an offer by SBP : Get Involve In Sports and Curriculum! at least one type of sports but be sure ur at the highest level, MSSM :)) most important : ''SIJIL MAU TEBAL LA..'' :)) -SHARING IS CARING , SHOWING OFF IS BETRAYING-


ok, now let us watch this video.. and feel free to drop down the moral values that u get from this video..enjoy :))








No comments:

Post a Comment